Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost.........done

20 more papers to grade and I'll officially be done which means i can devote more time to research and getting the dissertation to move forward instead of standing still. Thank goodness I decided to drive to Nashville instead of fly. Flying means that I actually have to pack somewhat smart and now I can can just throw everything into the car and I will be off! I am actually taking my laundry home with me this break (don't laugh). I hardly had time to wash clothes...don't worry everything was clean/semi clean when you saw me this semester. I just might have worn that sweatshirt to bed or after working out, but I'm sure it was ok. Actually anyone that works out with me knows that is not ok! :) Myonly miss from bloomington will be the gym...I love the gym here and I think its wonderful, so that will be missed, but other than that its time to visit the family and friends.....yay!

Oh yea...of course I'll miss my friends from btown...you guys are the best and we have a blast but seriously we see each other all the time. We can take a mini break, I promise. You can still text me insane amounts of messages.

No comments: