Well its the summer and my only goal is to get all of my coding for my dissertation completed. This is a huge task as there are about 100+ tapes to code (with multiple behaviors of course), but have no fear, I will get it done! The biggest driving force for me getting all this coding done are my advisors. I won't get into here but I'm convinced after 4 years of being in their lab that the best thing for me to do is graduate. Don't get me wrong, I love my research and I love my committee. But now I understand the history-its all about understanding the history for the present.
Goal: finish coding the 4 studies...I'm sure the one person following this blog will be on pins and needles following my coding action. No worries-I'll update you. I am almost done coding this one study-only 25 more passes (out of the 240 total passes for this study) are left! I'm excited! I should be done by the end of next week.
Oh and while I don't care about grades, I did get an A in statistical consulting this semester! I'm excited and needed that in case I actually have to go into statistics for my career. Maybe I'll take it again next year, I really like the professor-a cool and hippie chick.
Tips Membuat Artikel SEO Friendly Dengan Cepat
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment