So its been awhile and a lot has happened (I am copying Betsy's format-sorry but I did acknowledge).
-Coding. Wow this comes as no surprise and I basically hate it right now. I am on projection to be done with everything by the end of July. Its just not that much fun. But today I purchased a new bag of Starburst which will hopefully make it less painful. Good thing the graduate health insurance has dental now.
-Birthday is today. I had a great birthday. Chris took me out last night to Talent (wow that place is great-if anyone is Bloomington and wants to go to a nice restaurant-this is it!). He also got me some sort of certificate for a massage and something else that I can't remember. And today we played games (two person solitaire - addicting! and bowled- I won all three!) and just sat around the condo.
-I get a new roommate this week. Oh joy. I get to live with the new student who is all cheery about everything. I just got an email from him saying how excited he is to work with cowbirds. Haha. Little does he know we have had bad luck catching cowbirds which means he will be driving all around southern Indiana looking for cowbirds (with potter traps and no assistant). Good luck with that. Coding looks pretty good now.
-Went home on the fourth and got to see Reagan! Finally! She is adorable!
Yep thats about it. Looking for something to do after I graduate-that basically gives me a mini heart attack when I think about it. I have no idea.
Tips Membuat Artikel SEO Friendly Dengan Cepat
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment