Well tonight started off with everyone coming in and setting things up and of course the asian kid has to put her step right in front of me?? Hello? We are in a huge room with lots of mirrors..move to the left or right. I gave her the stare down..she moved. Next asian kid decides to try step for the first time...poor kid. He ran out the door after the first mambo combo, looks kinda girly for a guy to be doing these dance steps. But it was highly amusing for the first 5 minutes of class. At least the pregnant lady who I think we have to rush to the hospital when I see her because she is so big wasn't there, she makes everyone, including the instructor look out of shape.
I love summers and the SRSC (hey its not crowded in the summer-grad students get off the complaining train about this one!).
No comments:
Post a Comment