So today in lab was like any other day really...I decided to visit my locally friendly kiosk at SPEA and I can sleep well at night knowing that I am solely responsible for keeping this place afloat. Little known secret...I visit them once, twice, sometimes three times a day depending on how long I stay in my little office to work. Today I decided to show one of the research assistants the secret place and as we were standing in line she not only spilled half her coffee on the floor and made me look bad but she also saw her roommate. Here is how the conversation went down:
Kate: Jen I want you to meet my roommate x (I forget x).
Me: Oh hi.
Kate: X I want you to meet my grad student.
Me: (slowly speaking) "my grad student???"
Kate: Oh this is Jen.
I couldn't help but almost spill my diet coke as I was hysterically laughing because one, the department already owns me and two, my advisers really do own me. But now my undergrads own me??? What the heck?
Tips Membuat Artikel SEO Friendly Dengan Cepat
11 years ago
1 comment:
that's awesome. I am going to have to figure out what you can be 'mine' of.......
:-)
Post a Comment