Friday, May 22, 2009

Week 2

I'm done coding study 2!!! Only two more studies to code and then I can start analyzing and writing (which sadly/luckily won't take me as long as coding). I'm excited-I finished a week early and still managed to help run subjects and run my own! What a week! I'm exhausted-time to go out with the girls and get some drinks!

Next goal: finish study 3 in 10 days. I only have 40 tapes and only have to code vocalizations and caregiver responses. While this may seem like a lot of work, it really isn't even in the same league (as Drew would say) as my other study. This will be a piece of cake-9 month old babbling and caregiver responses!! Coding 4 tapes in a 10 hour span-no problem.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

did you change the format of your blog?

Jen said...

yep!!