Score!
Location: in the control room of the infant lab. Because clearly I need sunglasses when staring at two monitors and a computer screen. CLEARLY.
As Heather would say: Why? Why? There was no need for that.. (gesturing the whole time of course to prove how much she hates coding gestures). **See below** Only two more days of coding one project before we start analyzing...I see the light at the end of the tunnel that will only return to a black hole in two weeks when I have to resume coding another project. Drinks?
Totally not relevant....
You know you're from the West/King lab when....you start putting colons in all of your titles
**Today during cycle class, we were on this horrible ride 20 minutes in and the instructor just smiles and exclaims that this workout is needed to build our endurance because in order to build it...you must (we are all suppose to yell out-except we don't) ENDURE. And one of these days I'm going to tell my assistants the same exact line except in coding terms. I'm expecting a sigh and some rolling of the eyes.
Tips Membuat Artikel SEO Friendly Dengan Cepat
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment