So I'm sitting on the couch working on my computer and all of a sudden...gunshots. I live out in the country...miles and miles away from civilization. If anything happened, the closest city I could go to is Indy. Ok thats not true. But seriously a little freaky. It would have been less freaky if this happened during the day since I can only see around the house and can't see any of the fields at night. It also reminds me of the time I had to buy a big red coat to warn the hunters when i was doing field work. That was also scary except the gunshots were much further away. These were close and my mom tried to assure me that its probably much further away than I think. Yep, definitely not helping the situation. Of course for the cat, it was like a normal event and she didn't even wake up from her nice slumber on my pile of papers that I need to read. I think the cat gets more use out of them than I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment