Nothing new here...my ras and I are coding our lives away to get that one p-value while trying to go green at the same time.
RA2: Jen, I just wanted to let you know that I'm done coding that one tape.
Me: Ummmm ok now do you want a cookie? (1 down 50 more to go...)
RA2: Ah actually yes I do.
Me: Your doing a great job with the coding.
RA1: Yeah I know, I was actually wondering if I could get a trophy for all the work I've done.
Me: I'll look into that.
Advisor: So how do you like coding?
RA3: Coding is well, interesting.
Advisor: That's a very diplomatic way to put it.
The four of us are coding our brains out...can you tell? Its almost like a party...except its not.
1 comment:
I seriously love the GREEN comic.... great stuff!
Now get back to coding you slacker!!!!
-Alisha
Post a Comment