Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on Oregon Trail Comment

Yesterday one of my ras (the one who had the oregon trail comment) told me that she thought of me this past weekend when she was in her hometown of....well I can't really remember. So I'm thinking to myself..did this lab inspire you to pursue a career in child development? Animal behavior? Vocal learning? You missed coding this weekend and want to come in for extra hours in the lab? You have a blockbuster idea for another study? *Back to reality* NO! She was at a parade and saw two children dressed in Oregon Trail type clothes and that my friends, is the moment, she thought back to our conversation about Oregon and Utah. Apparently she took a picture...I can't wait.

I have failed.

I recommended Mt LeConte last night and was thinking how much fun it would be to go hike and then stay at the lodge. Anyone up for some hiking?


No comments: